Monday, January 01, 1990

CLICK AND READ BEFORE ENTERING


Well, here you are.
Come on in.
Grab a seat.
We’ve got a lot to talk about.

This is where I ramble about my world, family, day-to-day life, and whatever else happens to be going on in our little Tennessee town.

Most days I’m just sitting here with a cup of coffee, writing whatever comes to mind.
Just whatever pops into my head at the time.

Nothing special, just the little things that make up my world.
Messy, honest, and mine.

What you won’t find here:

  • No fashion tips. No runway looks.
  • No recipes that are going to turn you into a kitchen star.
  • No travel posts with a passport full of stamps.
  • No music reviews or fancy playlists.
  • No perfectly polished lifestyle content.
  • No fitness routines or wellness advice.
  • No DIY projects or crafty how-tos.
  • No sports talk or predictions.
  • No financial advice. I’m not qualified, and I’m not taking the blame for that.
  • No parenting manuals that pretend to have all the answers.
  • And definitely no picture-perfect photography.
What you will find here:

  • Real life in a little corner of Tennessee.
  • Straightforward honesty, even when it isn’t flattering.
  • Dry humor that shows up whether I mean for it to or not.
  • Everyday stuff, kids, grandkids, pets, errands, and whatever else the day throws my way.
  • I write like I talk. I don’t pretend. 
  • Some venting when it deserves to happen.
  • Small details that matter to me.
  • Just my life written down so I don’t lose it.

Most of my stories begin with the little pieces of everyday life, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I’m here to capture my days, even the ones that go by without much happening.

I’m just an East Tennessee woman living a blue-collar life with my husband and family, and that’s enough for me.

We’re the kind of people who stick close to home.
Travel’s not really our thing, and I’m perfectly okay with that.
My world may not be big or fancy, but it’s mine, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

If you’ve made it this far, welcome to my little world.
Some days are quiet, some are chaotic.
That’s just how things go around here.

If something I write sticks with you or makes you laugh or keeps you company for a minute, I’m glad it did.
I know this blog isn’t for everyone, and that’s fine.
That’s why it means a lot when you stop by or leave a comment.
Your visits matter more than you know.

Pull up a rocking chair and grab a coffee or sweet tea if that’s your style. 

Come share these messy, chaotic days with me.