Hello, Blogger!
I’ve decided to dive in and give Blogger a try.
The site I was using went poof! and disappeared with no warning.
Of course I didn’t keep up with backups like I should have, and I ended up losing a lot of posts.
What I have saved, though, I'll move over.
Hopefully, Blogger won't go poof.
I’m new to Blogger, but not to keeping an online diary.I’ve been doing this for a while now.
I like having a place to clear my head and look back on things, seeing how we’ve changed over the years.
(When I actually back things up and they don't go poof)
Online journaling is so much easier than real-life journaling for me.
It might seem strange to write all this where anyone can see it, but it feels like a small group of friends who stop in and share pieces of their lives too.Of course, there are some things I'd rather keep to myself.
I see where Blogger lets you have more than one blog, so I can have one for the public and one for things I don't want floating around in public.
Blogger looks fun and easy.
The keyword there is easy.
I'm really looking forward to getting into it.

