Saturday, September 01, 2012

The Start of Something New





Hello, Blogger!

I've decided to take the plunge and give Blogger a try.

The site I was using went poof! And disappeared with no warning.

Of course, I hadn't done a backup faithfully like I should have, so I lost a lot of my posts.

What I have saved, though, I'll move over.

Hopefully, Blogger won't go poof.

I'm new to Blogger, but not to online journaling.

I've been online journaling for a while now.

I like having the ability to clear my head, and I really like being able to look back on my memories and see how we've grown and changed.

(When I actually back things up and they don't go poof.)

Online journaling is so much easier than real-life journaling for me.

I guess it's a little odd to put everything out there in public, but I like to think of it as a circle of friends who get together and share bits and pieces of their lives.

I see where Blogger lets you have more than one blog, so I can have one for the public and one for things I don't want floating around in public.

Blogger looks fun and easy.

The keyword there is easy.

I'm really looking forward to getting into it.