Not a whole lot to blab on about today.
We are freezing!
This big old house is downright, plumb cold without any heat.
We're layering on the clothes and bundling up under blankets, but it's still cold inside.
It's really hard to type with gloves on lol.
I sure hope that furnace repairman can get here soon or we'll all be ice sculptures.
We woke up to big, giant snowflakes this morning.
It couldn't have come at a worse time.
Someone on Facebook said that Mother Nature was really confused and needed to make up her mind.
I totally agree.
It was 70° on Friday and 30° here on Sunday.
Oh well, that's just Tennessee for ya.
So I'm getting off of here and going to turn the oven on and warm my buns some.
Come on, repairman, hustle on up the road.
Mamma is freezing.
No comments:
Post a Comment