I like him because he’s older and doesn’t use spray; instead, he uses a glue trap.
It’s just preventative since we don’t have bugs.
He arrived later than expected, so the morning was mostly waiting around.
We cleared the counters like we always do.
I still don’t know why, but that’s the rule.
Cowboy heated a can of soup for dinner in the microwave because everything from the counters was piled on the stove.
It all stays there until the technician leaves.
As soon as Raven came in, the noise started.
One of the kids was crying because getting brought in woke them up, and the other was all wound up about their tablet.
I finally reached my breaking point.
I understand that his kids have challenges.
I really do.
But sometimes I feel like Raven forgets that the rest of us have challenges too.
Badger gets overwhelmed by the noise, and I struggle with anxiety when things get chaotic.
I walked away before I said something I would regret, but later I sent a message to the family group chat.
I wasn’t trying to start a fight.
I was trying to explain that after nearly three years of the same things over and over, everybody here is tired.
The noise level can be a lot.
There are times you can hear everything from one end of the neighborhood to the other, and I do worry about what the new neighbors think.
I know everyone’s doing their best, and I don’t pretend to know everything.
It just feels like we go over the same things and nothing really changes.
And honestly, that gets exhausting.
No comments:
Post a Comment