Today was the exact same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before.
We're in recovery mode.
For 50% of people, Covid-19 manifests as little more than a bad cold, while the other 50%, though not sick enough for hospitalization, experience more severe symptoms.
Covid-19 kicked mine and Badger's butts, and we're still not 100%.
I joined a Facebook group for people who have recovered from Covid-19, I am so glad to see that my lingering symptoms are normal.
It’s tiring to constantly hear people dismiss Covid-19 as just a cold and tell others to simply toughen up and move on.
What I had was not a cold.
A cold does not make you literally unconscious for three days.
Cowboy and Badger couldn’t wake me up. I didn't eat, I didn't drink, and I didn't even go to the bathroom.
A cold does not make one lose eight pounds in a week.
At this point, Badger has lost nearly 20 pounds.
That is more than just a cold.
Anyway, I'm heading back to bed, the exhaustion is just ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment