Gross, right?
A man at Cowboy's plant has crusty scabies, so guess what we're all doing?
Being treated for scabies, dad-blasted man.
I was treated for lice because of my stepdaughter, and now I’m dealing with scabies thanks to my ex-brother-in-law.
Yep, you read that right, Cowboy's former brother-in-law managed to infect an entire factory with scabies.
1st shift, 2nd shift and 3rd shift.
All infected.
He's getting coal for Christmas.
The bad thing is, only Cowboy knows former brother-in-law is Patient Zero.
He refuses to say anything because he doesn’t want him to lose his job or have to go on sick leave.
Patient Zero just can't afford it.
He's like us, he's still supporting grown children and grandchildren.
So, all the guys at work are probably literally scratching their heads trying to figure out how they have all come down with scabies.Our doctor would not see us, neither of them.
They’re in the same practice but are different doctors.
They told us to ask the pharmacist about Nix.
Cowboy’s doctor prescribed him some kind of pain medicine, but mine told me to dose myself with Benadryl.
They told us to ask the pharmacist about Nix.
Cowboy’s doctor prescribed him some kind of pain medicine, but mine told me to dose myself with Benadryl.
We can't do anything about starting a treatment or treating the house until the grandkids leave.
Peacock has been told we probably have scabies.
I mean, if something like 10 or so men have contracted it from Patient Zero, there is a very, very good chance we’re infected too.
Raven has been told.
And they've both been told that it is highly contagious and very hard to get rid of.
Both of them are bringing the grandkids back.
Gealach will be up tomorrow after school and Eins and Zwei will be here around 11 pm tonight. (Never mind, they're bringing the boys sometime in the morning)
I have told Raven that he's been told we're contagious.
I don't want SK going to social media complaining that we've given her kids scabies.
I just don't want blame coming back on us when they were clearly told multiple times that the boys probably should stay home.
We've been watching them for four months now though, so far, none of them have any signs of scabies, so maybe they won't get it.
Former brother-in-law has had this for well over a year now.
That means everyone who works with him has probably been exposed for a long time.
What’s strange is that two men were diagnosed in July, and around five or six more have been diagnosed within the last three weeks.
What’s strange is that two men were diagnosed in July, and around five or six more have been diagnosed within the last three weeks.
I don't know why no one was infected before this summer/fall.
I told Raven that they would find another sitter Monday and Tuesday because we need to start treatment, and we need to treat the house.
Right now, we're all itching, but that could just be the power of suggestion.
You know how someone says they have lice and bam!
Your head starts itching too.
Cowboy thinks that they're getting infected through their uniforms.
They take off their dirty uniforms and put them in a hole in the ground, I don't know if he means they literally put them in a hole in the ground or if that's some kind of nickname for maybe a hamper.
Every two weeks, they take the dirty uniforms to be cleaned and replace them with clean uniforms.
He thinks maybe the cleaning process isn’t getting rid of everything, or something is happening when the uniforms are handled before they get back to the workers.
Neither of us can figure out exactly how the men are getting this from Patient Zero.
We know there are several ways it can spread, but none of the usual explanations seem to fit their situation.
They say you can't get it from sharing toilets or showers.You can get it from sharing bedding and towels.
Well, they're not sharing bedding or towels, but he leaves his uniform in the community hamper and hangs his towels and uniforms on his locker door.
He has the worst kind of scabies, Norwegian or crusty scabies.
His kind is highly contagious, so maybe the mites are falling off and the guys are brushing against places where they’ve been. Then boom, they’re infected.
Badger and I are rather grossed out.
Cowboy is wanting to start bringing his uniforms home to wash, that's going to be disgusting though because they'll be full of grease and blood and yuck.
Of course, if it stops us from getting scabies again, I can suck it up, put on gloves and wash them.
I may need to find a way to set up a second washer just for his nasty uniforms, though.
We did get all the Christmas presents wrapped today.
I don’t think we’re passing it to anyone since scabies can’t survive without a human host.
This year we red-necked it and piled everything on a card table in a corner.
We discovered that Zwei likes to chew on presents.
Yep, having him around is like having a puppy.
My poor tree looks rather pitiful.
Every time we turn around, Eins shows up with a “ball,” which is actually a Christmas ornament.
I tried putting all the ornaments on top of the tree and leaving the bottom bare, but he climbs on the couch to reach them anyway.
I give up.
Comcast is up to their old tricks.
I keep losing both phone and Internet.
I got so mad last night, I'm afraid I showed my butt.
I called and blasted a poor customer service guy out.
Well, in my defense, he suggested it was my equipment, and I suggested they get off their arses and get our line out of the river.
He hung up on me.
I wonder why.
Why do they make customers call a center halfway around the world anyway?I wonder why.
I called back today, and I was more polite.
I quickly told her resetting my modem, replacing my computer, or replacing my modem wasn’t going to fix my problem.
We’ve had this issue for the fifteen or so years we’ve been with Comcast.
I wanted a repairman PDQ, and I didn’t want him calling me to cancel because the weather was good.
I have a repairman coming Saturday, and they may waive the $60 repair fee.We’ve had this issue for the fifteen or so years we’ve been with Comcast.
I wanted a repairman PDQ, and I didn’t want him calling me to cancel because the weather was good.
I guess I can get off of here and go read a book until the boys show up.
The house is clean, the laundry done, and Badger is off by herself somewhere enjoying not being a nanny.
I might actually have a few minutes to myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment