Thursday, October 31, 2019

"Ghosts and goblins come to play on October's final day."


We checked Cowboy’s online appointment yesterday and this popped up.
We freaked. I will be honest, we freaked out.
Yesterday was not a good day.

It did not help that the doctor's office called at least three times to move his appointment earlier and earlier.

We had to be up at 5:30 a.m. this morning to make the appointment, and we were all anxious.
So we went in, and everything is fine.
No cancer, thank you, Lord.
He will go back in six months for repeat blood work, but for now everything looks good.

I will say this much: the doctor really needs to work on the way he words things on the patient portal.

Cowboy and Badger came home and slept the day away.
I would have loved a nap myself, but once I am up, I am up.

Tonight is Cowboy’s first night back at work, and I am hoping it goes smoothly.

I am ready for trick or treaters, though I doubt we will see any.
The day started warm at 75°, but it rained nonstop.
A storm rolled through with severe weather and tornado warnings, and the temperature has been dropping ever since.
It is simply too nasty for anyone to be out.

I kind of miss having kids at home to dress up for Halloween and getting to go out and have fun.

I am going to get off of here and heat up the pizza.

Badger and I are going to have pizza and a movie tonight.

No comments: