Thursday, January 29, 2026

Cheers to a cavity-free smile!

Badger’s dentist appointment went well.
A quick cleaning, a quick check, and she was out the door, good until August.

We were short on time, but managed to grab enough groceries to last us, along with some chicken feed.
We made it home at ten minutes to one, which was pretty good timing.

There’s really nothing more to add about the day.

Cowboy went to work.

Raven stayed in the living room watching TV.

Badger cleaned the laundry room and the litter boxes, getting things ready for the exterminator tomorrow.

I took it easy and played on the computer.

After Raven went to his room, Badger and I watched TV.

Life’s fairly quiet around here.

Hard to believe we’re already at the end of January.

February will fly by, and once we get through March and the first half of April, those long, warm, sunny days will be back again.

Although the warmer months mean more noise and constant comings and goings, I’m still looking forward to spring and summer.

No comments: