Saturday, April 18, 2026

Weekend plans: absolutely nothing

As days go, this one didn’t have much going on.

Cowboy stayed outside until it was almost dark trying to get Raven’s car fixed.
He said it’s not exactly fixed, but the brakes work, and he called it quits.
He was aggravated he just couldn't fix it right.

Heron said that the last time he rode in Raven's car, he noticed the transmission was acting up.
He asked Raven when he was going to fix it, and Raven told him he had no plans to fix it.
He was going to drive the car until it quit.
With no money, and no credit to purchase a new car, he's planning on running it until it runs no more, and trashing it.
That's one child of mine I really can't understand.
At this point, the car is literally held together with a lot of duct tape.
Heron said he wouldn't drive it with kids in it.
What's that saying?
Not my monkey, not my circus.

Badger and I stayed home.

We took two or three small walks, it was pretty hot outside, though.

I played on the computer, a lot more than is good for anyone.

Badger got so bored, she cleaned the house, even though it wasn’t dirty.
Then she cleaned off her dad's end table and switched it out with the end table from the cat tree.

We watched TV, and then we both went to our own bedrooms, just to do something different.

It was a long day, and time just crawled

I’m heading to bed.
I guess tomorrow will be about the same, except Cowboy will go to church and then probably take a nap.





No comments: