OK, let's see if we can get something written.
To be truthful, I'm really not in the mood to write today, but if I start skipping days then I get lazy and then I stop entirely.
The blog is my memory. It's the best way I can keep up with what we've done. I'm not keeping up with the days very well though, thank goodness Blogger does that automatically.
Cowboy didn’t wake up until noon, so we got a late start going to town and coming back home.
Luckily we stay stocked up and could have just not even gone.
We are just never going to break Cowboy of his Thursday grocery day.
As it was, we didn’t need much, so we were in and out.
By the time we got home we ate lunch, watched a little TV and took a nap. Yep all three of us napped today. But anyway, Badger started feeling bad. So once Cowboy went to work, she just made herself a nest and has stayed in bed.
I've been on the computer. I still have a mess from where Blogger glitched, and now I have a mess from the computer rolling over and dying.
I'll get off of here soon and go watch TV with Badger.
No comments:
Post a Comment