Monday, September 23, 2019

And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep, and autumn was awakened



The mornings feel like fall now, but once it gets up around 10 or 11 in the morning, hooo boy, you have to crank that air conditioner up.
I’m not really complaining, I don’t like the cold, but I would be happier if the temperature would stay around 75° instead of 95°.

We had rain this evening, it's been forever since we saw rain.
Unfortunately, I slept through it, yep, my afternoon naps are still going on.
 The ground was pretty wet, so it must have been a right good little shower, but it didn't last long enough to help anything.

Cowboy worked on the carport again today; he's almost got it back in shape.

If it ever cools down, I need to go out and clean the yard up again.
It's just so hot, Badger and I didn't do anything today.

I did get a burst of energy late tonight, once it cooled down outside and inside.
This heat just zaps what little get up and go I have.
I finally had enough motivation to do a little cleaning because it’s almost that time of year, Halloween movie specials.
But, we no longer have cable or a dish, and so far Netflix and Hulu haven’t had any Halloween specials, so I dug out the VCR and my old tapes.
I literally had to dig them out, there was a file cabinet and two playpens on top of them.
It drove Badger nuts, but I have the closet cleaned up again and our movies where we can get to them.
We still have to fight the playpens though because I don't have any place to store them.

I'll need them when Pumpkin comes if SK and Raven are over being mad at me.

 Patient Zero aka former brother-in-law had a pretty bad motorcycle wreck this morning, he's in the hospital.
We know he has a broken leg and broken ribs, not sure about anything else.

When he wasn't giving us scabies, he was always one of my favorite brothers-in-law.
Out of all of Cowboy's relatives, M was the only one Badger didn't scream bloody murder when he held her, I think that says a lot about the man.
He's 64 years old.

Let's get off of here and go watch a movie.

No comments: