I woke up at 7 a.m. and, like I usually do, I opened the front door to see if my little stray was waiting outside.
She was waiting for me on the porch.
She’s braver about staying near me, but still not close enough to grab.
Feeding her twice a day just wastes food.
She doesn't seem to like this new food I bought at all.
It smells awful and makes me gag, so I don’t blame her.
Then it was back inside and back to my computer.
I'm still trying to clean up the blog.
Badger woke up and hit the ground running.
She took Duffy out to pee, came inside, and got Heron's laundry from the dryer.
Then she put a load in the washer and got dinner started in the Crock-Pot.
Cowboy woke up a little earlier than he usually does, so Badger went in the bedroom and moved my blanket box.
She thought it would fit in Raven’s closet, but it was bigger than we expected.
For now, it’s half in and half out of the closet.
For now, it’s half in and half out of the closet.
Then she got a wild hair, went into my room, and totally rearranged everything.
She moved my closet dresser out to sit where the blanket box had been and moved a small shelf in the closet for my lock boxes to sit on.
She hung up a rod for my jackets and moved all my clothes around.
I may not be able to find anything, but it sure looks good.
After that, things went to heck in a handbasket.
After that, things went to heck in a handbasket.
She got a migraine, so she spent the rest of the day lying around.
Here it is, oh, around 10:30 p.m. as I type this up, and it's progressed to the nausea stage.
I'm saying she's just overdone it.
She’s been going nonstop since Saturday, I think.
She’s been going nonstop since Saturday, I think.
Heron mowed down the she-shed flower bed today.
It looks so dull and lifeless out there now.
It did look like an overgrown jungle, but still full of life.
I hope my little frog hid underneath the she-shed.
Cowboy had his interview by phone with Social Security.
I can’t make sense of it.
It’s over my head, but Cowboy is somehow going to start drawing a check even though he’s still working.
It’s over my head, but Cowboy is somehow going to start drawing a check even though he’s still working.
He'll be 67 in November.
Because of that, Badger loses her disability check.
However, she'll start drawing a check from Cowboy.
But she'll lose her state insurance; however, she'll qualify for Medicaid.
I'm confused.
They'll send a letter out, and hopefully that'll help clear things up.
Badger doesn't sound too good in there, so I'll shut down the computer, and go sit with her.
Badger doesn't sound too good in there, so I'll shut down the computer, and go sit with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment