Hello September. I’m not even going to try to write today. It was just one of those days where nothing happened.
Badger has worked her rear end off getting Raven’s room back in order and covering up messes the kids made. She moved some of Heron’s things out of the living room where they’ve been since April and decided the rest of the day would be a rest day.
I decided a rest day would be nice, and so I rested.
Well, OK, my twitchy self started reading through the blog, and the mistakes are plain as day, all over the place.
I thought I’d fixed most of the glitches, but they’re still popping up or I missed more than I thought.
I put up a “Going offline, will return” post and left it up for two hours. Then I went private.
And it’s not just the glitches. It’s the seasons changing. It’s the seasonal depression starting to rear its ugly head. It’s the medical appointments coming up that always make my anxiety go sky-high. It’s a lot of factors.
I may go back public tomorrow or in October or maybe even January. I don’t know right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment