It’s New Year’s Eve, and Badger and I spent the whole evening watching our terrible TV series.
I told her we’re watching until the season when Reba McEntire shows up.
Let me see an episode or two with her, and we may call it quits.
I think Badger plans to finish the whole thing, though.
It was a quiet day around here.
It was warmer, but still windy.
We bundled up and walked down to the library so Badger could try out her new camera.
Dang, that was a cold walk.
She gave me two presents for Christmas: a lidded travel mug because she was tired of me letting my coffee go cold, and a hand muff made for hunters.
That muff came in handy.
I think it was the first winter walk where I came home with warm hands instead of icicles.
Aside from that, we stayed indoors.
It was just another laid-back evening spent watching TV.
I’m ending here and wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
.jpg)
2 comments:
May this be a calm, good year, Jane.
Sandra: Thank you, and Happy New Year! I hope the year ahead treats you well.
Post a Comment