Cowboy woke up not feeling good.
He went to morning church service, came home, and said, “We'll just get something to eat while we're in town getting Badger's medicine.”
I figured he was planning to sleep the rest of the day and didn’t want to be woken up for anything.
So we got her medicine, then went over to Arby's and brought dinner home.
We ate, then Badger and I went to my room to watch TV.
Sure enough, Cowboy slept until time to go to evening service, then he came home and stayed outside until long past dark.
Well, dinner didn't settle well with Badger and me.
We both started feeling pretty bad, and we spent the rest of the day up until bedtime just watching TV in my bedroom.
To be fair, none of us have felt good in a week or so.
I don't know what the deal there is.
I doubt it was Arby's that did us in.
Of course, red meat doesn’t really settle well with me anymore anyway.
I mostly stick to a plant‑based diet, with turkey, chicken, and fish added in.
With that, I’m shutting off the tablet and going back to my TV show.

No comments:
Post a Comment