Today wasn't an exciting day.
I woke up with the headache from Hades.
I took a Tylenol, chased it down with a cup of espresso and a cup of coffee, then waited until Cowboy vacated my bedroom.
I spent the rest of the day in bed in the dark.
I didn't budge until Cowboy went to work, so I don't know what he and Badger got into.
The rest of the evening has been TV TV TV as usual.
It was really chilly this morning, so maybe the weather is about to take a big change.
My head can tell when our weather changes.
Badger's got a headache tonight, so maybe that's it.
2 comments:
You will welcome cooler weather. We are having rain and the temperature is in the 50s.
Sandra: The 50s and rain actually sound pretty good right now! We could sure use some rain here, and I'd happily take those cooler temperatures too. Hope you're enjoying the rainy weather!
Post a Comment