I’ve been thinking about blogging lately, mostly because I’ve been struggling to sit down and write.
It’s not that I don’t want to write.
I do.
Some days are simply harder to write about than others, especially when life settles into a familiar routine.
Most of our days run the same way.
Same routine, same quiet stretch, same little things that make up our days.
After a while, I begin to wonder how to make everyday moments interesting enough to share.
I sit down to write, but end up just staring at the screen, trying to figure out how to turn an ordinary day into something worth telling.
It can be frustrating.
It’s not that I’m hiding anything or skipping over big moments.
There just haven’t been many big moments around here lately.
Life moves slow, and most of it is made up of little things.
I keep hoping tomorrow will bring something new, but when it arrives, it’s usually another quiet day.
Maybe I’m just in one of those moods where everything feels a little heavier than it should.
Or maybe this is just how I handle the time of year when I lost my mom.
I can feel the sadness coming days before the seventh hits, like it’s already waiting on me.
Then for a few more days after, I get stuck in this blue funk, and eventually it passes again.
I just have to ride it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment