He’d been lifting, twisting, and bending up there and ended up messing his back up again.
He got to work, and his wisdom tooth started throbbing.
He had to leave work early.
Between his back and his tooth, he was just in misery.
The dentist Badger used to see before our insurance changed also managed to fit him in this afternoon.
I always thought you'd have to see an oral surgeon.
She's been stripping paint from that old stool all day.
Cowboy got the yard mowed; he gets a little twitchy if it starts looking shaggy.
It rained again today.
We seem to be locked into that pattern.
Although, as Badger pointed out, I seem to remember July being drier.
We’ve always had our little storms go through, but not this almost April‑like pattern of rain.
I've been in and out, standing outside with Badger to keep her company, coming in to check on Heron.
Today has been a bit scattered.
I'm trying not to disturb Heron.
My desk and computer are in the living room.
I can blog on a tablet, but that's in the bedroom.
I don't want to have to drag it out when I'm able to get on my desktop.
I just need to be quiet.
Poor Heron has had a doozy of a day.
I'll be heading to bed as soon as Badger gets out of the shower.
She's sleeping on a pallet on my floor tonight.
She's been sleeping on the couch, but tonight big brother took that.
I don't question Badger's choice of beds, I assume it's just part of her autism.
She's happy and that's all that matters.
She's just going to have to fight the dog tonight because where her pallet goes is Ladybird's sleeping spot.
2 comments:
Well, I hope Heron is feeling better. It's miserable to be awake all might in pain.
Jeanette: Thanks. He’s still feeling pretty rough, but hopefully he’ll be on the mend soon.
Post a Comment