Well, 36 years ago today, at around 3 in the afternoon, Cowboy and I said our “I do’s” and started our life together.
18 years ago today, I said my final goodbye to my mom as she prepared to join our family on the other side of the Jordan.
My mom's sister said that mom made darn sure we'd always remember when she died.
Cowboy always joked that she made sure of that because he knew she never liked him.
Our anniversary is bittersweet now.
You remember the life that started, and the life that ended.
Life has been pretty quiet lately.
Most days follow the same routine; that’s just how life goes around here.
Cowboy spent the day sleeping in his recliner.
I don't think he was feeling well.
Badger and I entertained ourselves.
A lot of TV, a little computer time, some walks.
Nothing unusual. Just another quiet day on a date that carries a whole lot of memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment