Life moves on, isn't that the saying?
Let's see if I can come up with just three things to say about today.
We went to the store as is usual on a Thursday.
Despite reports about explosive diarrhea running rampant in Tennessee, we brought lunch home.
Mind you, we skipped Taco Bell.
There was a big article about how they've had to pull some ingredients off their menu.
Cowboy stopped at his beloved Burger King, and Badger and I decided to live dangerously.
We tried a barbecue food truck in a parking lot.
Well, I'm stuffed beyond stuffed but dang, that was a good potato.
I got a barbecue stuffed baked potato, and they were not skimpy.
Um, this is harder than it should be.
I notice the carport side neighbor has “just married” all over his truck.
He finally got married some time since last week.
Looks are deceiving.
I don't know the man personally, but to me he looks between Badger and Heron's age.
So a young thing.
Oh, Badger sanded and stained my bedroom door for me.
Ladybird literally chewed the bottom trying to get out one day, and it looked terrible.
So Badger got a wild hair today, bought the stain, went in, sanded the whole door and stained it.
It looks amazing, and now it doesn't look like a beaver had a hold of the door.
As far as I know, the door is original to the 1949 house, nothing has ever been done to it.
Somehow Badger matched the stain perfectly to the old color.
There you go, three things.
And I'm getting off of here.
No comments:
Post a Comment